Trips and Transportation
Transporting children/youth is a significant task within the club-ministries or youth group context. The following official guidelines will assist you in keeping our children and leadership safe.
Traveling with Minors, Trips, and Transportation
- Trips, Transportation, and Traveling with Minors
- Driving Safe in Cold Weather – Resource
- Vehicle Pre-Trip Inspection Form
- Vehicle Accident Prevention
- Accident Incident Report
- Youth Trips! Where are the Rules?
- Quick Tips on Transportation Safety
- Play It Safe and Have Fun
- Thou-Shalt Not Selfie While Driving
- 3 Risk Areas Every Missionary Should Consider
- Essentials for Every Ministry's First Aid Kit
Drivers and Transportation
- Turning the Key on Vehicle Accident Prevention
- Parking Lot, Not a Park
- Caught in a Storm
- Three Questions You Need to Ask Before Hitting the Road
- Is it Worth the Risk?
- Driver Certificate of Qualification (Church)
- Renting a Car
About 15 Passenger Vans
- What is A 15-Passenger Van?
- Webinar - 15-Passenger Vans: The Risks and Alternatives
- 15 Passenger Vans: What is the Danger?
- 15 Passenger Vans: The Risks and the Alternatives
- Alternatives to 15 Passenger Vans
Offsite Church Activities
- Youth Activities & Transportation FAQs
- Offsite Church Activities Guidelines
- Trip/Offsite Activity Planning Checklist
- Supervision Ratio Guidelines for Minors
- Parental Consent Form
- Consent for Treatment of Minors
- Why Are Consent to Treatment Forms Important?
- Drones: Unmanned Aircraft Liability
- Successful Campout
- Ready for Some Fun in the Water? – Resources
- Ways to Improve Your Youth Sports Safety – Resources
- Healthy Kids-Healthy Campers - Resources
- How to Avoid Unnecessary Risk on Your Next Pathfinder Camping Trip
- Laying the Groundwork for a Successful Campout
- Planning for Success: Safety While Camping
- Oshkosh or Bust! On Site Safety for Pathfinders