On this page we have compiled a list of resources pertaining to child and abuse prevention.
Child Abuse and Prevention
- Definition of Child Abuse
- Some Facts of Sexual Abuse
- Adventist Risk Management: Child Protection Resource Guide
- Preventing Child Sexual Abuse Within Youth-serving Organizations
- Reporting Guide FAQs
- Good Touch and Bad Touch for Staff
- Child and Youth Check-In/Check-Out Policy
- Recognize and Prevent Child AbuseRecognize and Prevent Child Abuse
- How to Recognize and Prevent Child Abuse
- How to Handle Child-on-Child Abuse Cases the Right Way
- Operation Safe Session: Child Safety
Sex Offenders and Predators
- What Should the Church Do with Individuals Where Allegations Have Been Made?
- Keeping Children, Churches, and Schools Safe from Sex Offenders PART 4
- Sex Offenders in the Church: A Legal Guide
- When a Predator Attacks
Predator at the Door - Child Predators (Video)
The Seventh-day Adventist Church recognizes that abuse affects children, women, and men within the church and community. In response, the North American Division and Adventist Risk Management created the enditnow campaign to be launched in your church and community to help break the cycle of abuse.
Visit the enditnow website for more information.