On this page we have compiled a list of resources pertaining to child and abuse prevention.
Child Abuse (PDF)
- Definition of Child Abuse
- Some Facts of Sexual Abuse
- Adventist Risk Management: Child Protection Resource Guide
- Preventing Child Sexual Abuse Within Youth-serving Organizations
- Reporting Guide FAQs
- Adventist Risk Management: Recognize and Prevent Child Abuse
When Allegations Have Been Made (PDF)
Keeping Minors Safe as Your Church Ministers Sex Offenders (PDF)
The Seventh-day Adventist Church recognizes that abuse affects children, women, and men within the church and community. In response, the North American Division and Adventist Risk Management created the enditnow campaign to be launched in your church and community to help break the cycle of abuse.
Visit the enditnow website for more information.