The work of volunteers is essential to the successful accomplishment of the Church’s mission and ministry. The management policies and procedures employed to supervise the work of volunteers must be consistent with the mission of the church or school and must support its successful achievement. Below are some resources that will help you along the way.
NAD Guidelines and Procedures
- NAD Guidelines and Procedures for Well-Trained Volunteers and Staff
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- FB 20 Child Protection and Volunteer Screening Policies
Verified Volunteers offers background checks of the highest quality and accuracy. They use proprietary technology and a set of unique criminal locators to find more criminal records at America's county and state courthouses and to deliver the most accurate information available about your volunteers.
They are expanding the breadth and depth of the background checks that have typically been offered to volunteer programs. Their screening process goes far beyond the stale, instant database background checks and incomplete searches of other providers. And, with their optional identity validation product, they are closing gaps that exist in even extremely robust volunteer screening programs.
- NAD Child Protection Screening
- NAD Child Protection Screening: Reporting Child Abuse
- NAD Child Protection Screening: Contact
- NAD Child Protection Screening: Help/FAQs